Starting at $70
Fort Myers Beach Wave Runner Rentals
Want nonstop action and adventure on the water? Be the captain of your very own wave runner. We have a fleet of Fort Myers Beach Wave Runner rentals perfect for every member of the family, whether you feel the need for speed or you feel like taking it slow to soak up all the sights and sun that Fort Myers beach has to offer. We take pride in always having the latest and greatest equipment for all our customers. Fort Myers Beach Wave Runner rentals are the best on the beach come down and check it out!
- Fastest and most stable watercraft (seating up to 3 people)
- Yamaha’s latest model VI Sport 115hp Wave runners
- Must be 16 years of age or older to drive
- Anyone born after January 1, 1988 must have a NASBLA approved Safe Boating License in order to drive a wave runner.
- The person over 16 born after 1/1/88 is accompanied by a person born before 1/1/88 or is accompanied by a person with a NASBLA Boating License.
How old do I have to be to drive a waverunner?
Answer: You must be at least 16 years old with a valid photo id to drive. Under 23, drivers must have a NASBLA approved boating license
If I’m 16 and don’t have an ID can I still drive
Yes you can, as long as you are accompanied by a person over 23 or by a person 16 years or older with a NASBLA approved boating license
Where do I get a boating license?
You can take one online for free click here or you can get a temporary one at our location that is good for one year anywhere in Florida
How many people do your waverunners hold?
They will hold 1 – 3 people.
What type of wave runners do you rent?
Yamaha VI sport, 115hp 4 stroke three seaters
What is the difference between Jet Skis and Wave Runners?
Jetski, Waveruuner, and Seadoo are brand names. They are all classified as personal water crafts.
Do I need a reservation?
No, although they are recommended! Click “Book Waverunner” button